Dr. Clinton L. Esler combines the best of art and science in his highly focused dental practice. His years of experience and advanced training in Cosmetic and Neuromuscular dentistry render him one of the best trained and most sought after dentists in Tri-State area of Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
Associations and Affiliations
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Fellow International Association of Physiologic Aesthetics
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics
- Peer Practicum in Implant Dentistry
- Baylor College of Dentistry- Contemporary Esthetic Diagnosis & Treatment
- Undergraduate school—Amarillo College
- Medical/ Dental School—University of Texas at San Antonio
- Fellowships—LVI -- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- IAPA—International Association of Physiologic Aesthetics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Baylor College Of Dentistry Continuum for Contemporary Esthetic Diagnosis and Treatment
- Super Dentist by Texas Monthly
- Outstanding Dentist in Texas
- Best Of Amarillo
- Past President of Panhandle District Dental Society
What sets us apart
Dr. Esler is dedicated and passionate about providing the ultimate in dental care for his guests. General Dentistry is the foundation that makes it possible to offer life altering and life saving services. Dr. Esler helps his guests not only with routine dental care, but also with TMJ, Migraine Headaches, Sedation/Fearless Dentistry, Sleep Apnea and Snoring. He expertly specializes in procedures such as: Cosmetic Dentures, Implants, Veneers, Straightening, Cosmetic Restorations, tooth whitening, and Smile Makeovers.
Please look at the amazing array of Before & After Pictures in our Smile Gallery, and check out what our patients have to say about us on our page of Reviews and Patient Testimonials.
Our dental office is located in beautiful Northeast Amarillo, with an un-paralleled view of the prairie complete with wildflowers and quail. Patient comfort is a major concern as all rooms are equipped with individual flat screen televisions, stereo surround sound and warm furry blankets. Our beverage bar is fully equipped whether latte or wine is your today's drink of choice.
Our patients come to us from all across Texas, the Panhandle, Dallas, Austin, Lubbock, Amarillo, Borger, Dalhart as well as from nearby states of New Mexico, Oklahoma. Well informed patients never allow distance or other factors to stop them from having the best in cosmetic and restorative dental care. Call us at (806) 576-3076 today.